2021 National Barbie® Doll Collectors Virtual Convention Access Via Facebook Terms & Conditions
1) Payment is due at the time of purchase. If payment is not made at the time of purchase, the order will be cancelled and any status will be forfeit.
2) Purchasers and Facebook participants must be 13 years of age or older, prior to August 6, 2021.
3) No cancellations will be accepted. No refunds will be given.
4) The platform for this virtual event is Facebook. In order to participate in the convention activities, an email associated with the Facebook account you will be using to access the Convention group must be provided at the time of registration.
5) Purchaser understands that he or she will not be receiving convention package souvenirs, including, but not limited to, the convention doll.
6) Purchaser will not be permitted to sell in the Convention Sales Albums.
7) Purchaser will have access to the Sales Albums.
8) Purchaser will not have access to purchase the Hallmark ornament.
9) By attending the 2021 National Barbie® Doll Collectors Virtual Convention, each purchaser consents to be photographed by means including, but not limited to, still photography or video recording, and grants the producer of such photos and footage, its successors, assigns, publications, carrier stations, network station(s), sponsor(s) of the program and advertising agents (as well as their affiliated and related entities) the right to record and use my name, voice, and likeness worldwide in perpetuity for any purpose whatsoever.
10) Please note that photographs and recordings, including, but not limited to, video and audio recordings or the saving of the presentations and videos, are prohibited during the Mattel presentations.
11) All pictures, video or audio recordings of the convention are for each registrant’s personal and private use only and may not be otherwise shown publicly or offered for sale.
12) The 2021 National Barbie® Doll Collectors Virtual Convention, affiliated entities, and volunteers are not liable for any loss or damage that occurs, as permitted by law.
13) Any action pertaining to the terms and conditions of this contract will have the State of Florida as its venue and Florida law will govern.
14) Any special requests or disputes shall be reviewed by the Convention Chairs and/or Steering Committee Executive Board on a case-by-case basis. All determinations are final.
15) Once the purchaser has been added to the 2021 National Barbie® Doll Collectors Virtual Convention Facebook group, he or she shall not block or otherwise hinder the ability of any of the 2021 Convention Chairs, Moderators, or Admins from reviewing and seeing any posts or replies. Any violation of this policy shall result in immediate removal from the Facebook group. No refund of the registration or other fees will be issued if there is a violation of this rule. The moderators will be Stephanie Azmoudeh, Lori Miller, Ken Gibert, Matthew Shead, Joe Blitman, Kevin Mulligan, Bradley Justice, Angie Heffley, and Maria Sox.
16) NBDCC reserves the right to moderate any and all posts and comments on the Facebook page or to block any Purchaser from posting.