How to Get a Password for the 2023 National Barbie® Doll Collectors Convention
Below are the steps that must be completed in order to get a password for the 2023 convention website to purchase a registration packet. These steps are not required for the general public registration. Please send any registration questions to the Registration Team at 2023BConReg@gmail.com.
The below screen captures were taken from a desktop web browser. Tablets and smartphones will differ.
**IMPORTANT** - You cannot reset your password, or request a password reset, until after the time period for your registration times begins. For 2022 conventioneers, that will be after 11am CST on September 17.
1) Go to the website https://bconventions.com.
2) In the upper right hand corner, click on the "Sign In" link.
3) Click on the link "Forgot your password?"
4) Type in your email address used to register for the 2022 convention and click "Reset Password."
**IMPORTANT** - If you shared an email address with another conventioneer when you registered for 2022, you will need to use that same email address. If you want to make a change, contact the Registration Team at 2023BConReg@gmail.com and provide your first and last name and new email address to have a new email address associated with your name for your 2023 registration. Afterwards, restart this process.
5) An email will be sent from the 2023 convention website with a link to reset your password. Click on the link.
6) Type in a new password and confirm it. Click "Continue."
7) A confirmation that your password was updated successfully appears. Type in your email address and password to gain access to the 2023 convention website.
Please send any registration questions to the Registration Team at 2023BConReg@gmail.com .