2023 National Barbie® Doll Collectors Convention Sales Room Terms & Conditions
Please note that acceptance of terms will occur via a checkbox at the time of sales table purchase.
1) Limit of one helper is allowed per table rented.
2) Tables are non-transferable and cancellations must be in writing and received no later than March 15, 2023, for a partial refund ($35 cancellation fee).
3) Set-up is from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., Thursday, July 6, 2023. Tables must be claimed by 10 a.m. that day or be forfeited.
4) Merchandise in the salesroom must be 100% Barbie® Doll merchandise. All items for sale must be Barbie® Doll and Barbie® Doll Family related. No other fashion dolls or other fashion doll items will be allowed.
5) All items for sale must be visibly priced. Any restorations or known damage must be clearly marked.
6) Receipts are mandatory for each sales transaction; please bring your own receipt books.
7) Items commemorating the 2023 Convention are prohibited from being sold by any person, business, or group other than the 2023 National Barbie® Doll Collectors Convention Committee and by Mattel or its representatives.
8) The 2023 National Barbie® Doll Collectors Convention Committee reserves the right to request the removal of items it deems objectionable or hazardous from display.
9) Tables will be dressed with hotel linens.
10) Dealers may not affix any item to any surface or structure of the salesroom. The maximum height of buildup from a tabletop is 5 feet.
11) All dealers must charge Florida state sales tax of 6.5% and submit said taxes to the state after the Convention.
12) Table location or preference is not guaranteed in the salesroom.
13) All tables will be set in place and may not be moved.
14) All sales tables will be attended by a seller at all times the salesroom is open. Dealers will not pack up or break down tables prior to each selling session’s closing time.
15) Only the tables may be used for merchandise display. The areas to the front and sides of the table are to be kept clear, unless additional fees are paid.
16) Name badges are to be worn at all times. Lost badges will incur a $20 replacement fee.
17) There is no smoking in the salesroom.
18) Security will be provided 24 hours a day beginning with setup and ending when tear down is complete, but without the liability and/or responsibility to the 2023 National Barbie® Doll Collectors Convention Committee, Hyatt Regency Orlando Hotel, Mattel, Inc., B Convention, or the National Collectors Convention Steering Committee.
19) The 2023 National Barbie® Doll Collectors Convention Committee has the right to refuse or remove any person(s) from the salesroom for any reason(s).
20) The salesroom will be open to Convention attendees Thursday, Friday and early Saturday morning. Public admission will be on Saturday from 10-3. Per agreement with the hotel, no room sales will be allowed after Wednesday evening. All signs/advertising promoting room sales will be removed.
21) I have read, understand and agree to the terms of this contract. My acceptance releases the 2023 National Barbie® Doll Collectors Convention Committee, Hyatt Regency Orlando Hotel, Mattel, Inc., B Convention, and the National Collectors Convention Steering Committee from any liability from any injury to myself or my assistants or losses of merchandise or personal property to myself or my staff while in attendance in the salesroom (both during show hours and when the show is closed.)
22) I also understand that I, as a Dealer, am fully responsible to pay for any and all damages to property owned by the Hyatt Regency Orlando Hotel, its owners or managers, which results from any act or omission of Dealer. Dealer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, the Hyatt Regency Orlando Hotel, its owners, managers, officers or directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates, from any damages or charges resulting from the Dealer’s use of the property. Dealer’s liability shall include all losses, costs, damages, or expenses arising from or out of or by reason of any accident or bodily injury or other occurrences to any person or persons, including the Dealer, its agents, employees, and business invitees which arise from or out of the Dealer’s occupancy and use of the exhibition premises, the Hotel or any part thereof. Any shipments sent to the Hyatt Regency Orlando Hotel will be charged accordingly for handling and/or storage.