2023 National Barbie® Doll Collectors Convention Registration SOLD OUT
SOLD OUT!!! Sign up on the Waiting List.
2023 National Barbie® Doll Collectors Convention Registration Terms & Conditions
- Purchase of this product enrolls the purchaser in a one year membership to B Convention Club which includes registration for the 2023 National Barbie® Doll Collectors Convention (NBDCC) held at the Hyatt Regency Orlando in Orlando, Florida from July 4-8, 2023, exclusive access to the 2023 NBDCC Facebook page, and email correspondence from NBDCC.
- The Open Registration Period for the 2023 NBDCC begins September 24, 2022, at 11:00 a.m. CST. Registrations received prior to this period will be canceled.
- Registered attendees of the 2022 NBDCC may register prior to September 24, 2022.
- This convention is limited to approximately 850 attendees. Registrants will be notified of their status via email. Registrations will be confirmed on or after October 1, 2022.
- Payment is due at the time of placing an order for membership.
- Registrants/Members must be 13 years of age or older, prior to July 4, 2023.
- If I cancel attendance at the Convention for any reason prior to or on March 1, 2023, I will be refunded my registration price less a $50 cancelation fee. Cancelations must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com. Registrations canceled after March 1, 2023, will not be refunded unless a replacement registration is sold, in which case the registration will be refunded 50%.
- Registrations are non-transferable.
- No refunds will be issued for any reason or at any time, with respect to pre-paid convention related products and events, including but not limited to workshops, VIP passes, souvenir orders, or raffle tickets.
- To receive convention package souvenirs, including but not limited to the convention doll, I must be present at the convention event for the duration of the event, with my name badge, where the souvenir(s) are given out. There are no exceptions to this. I understand that I forfeit my right to receive the souvenir(s) if I am not present or if I leave the event before the items are given. Registration badges may not be given or loaned to anyone for any reason. The badge may only be worn and used by the person whose name is on it. Anyone found in violation of this rule will immediately forfeit his or her right to attend any and all convention activities and will receive no additional convention gifts, including the convention doll.
- In the event of any occurrence of any circumstance beyond the control of the NBDCC, such as an Act of God or disaster that makes it impossible to hold the NBDCC, each registrant agrees that they will receive a souvenir doll and any and all convention package souvenirs in the possession of the convention in lieu of cash refund of their registration fee. Registrants must be in good standing to receive convention package souvenirs.
- By attending the NBDCC, I consent to be photographed by means including, but not limited to still photography or video recording, and I grant the producer of such photos and footage, its successors, assigns, publications, carrier stations, network station(s), sponsor(s) of the program and advertising agents (as well as their affiliated and related entities) the right to record and use my name, voice, and likeness worldwide in perpetuity for any purpose whatsoever.
- Taking pictures and video is encouraged at the fashion show and in the competition and exhibition room. Please note that photographs and video and audio recording devices are prohibited during the Mattel presentation, and during viewing of any other movies, slide presentations, or live entertainment.
- All other pictures, video or audio recordings of the convention are for my personal and private use only and may not be otherwise shown publicly or offered for sale.
- B Convention Club, The 2023 National Barbie® Doll Collectors Convention, affiliated entities, and volunteers are not liable for any loss or damage that occurs, as permitted by law.
- Any action pertaining to the terms and conditions of this contract will have the State of Texas as its venue and Texas law will govern.
- Any special requests or disputes shall be reviewed by the Convention Chairs and/or Steering Committee Executive Board on a case-by-case basis. All determinations are final.
- NBDCC will follow all federal, state, and local mandates, rules, and regulations concerning viruses or communicable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID and COVID protocols. The registrant agrees to also comply with all federal, state, and local COVID mandates, rules and regulations and with any other safety protocols NBDCC implements as necessary.